– Ooo, no. Not there.
– Try turning it to the left.
– Okey dokey. How’m I doing?
– Ah. Much better.
– Here’s something new.
– Oh! Stop that.
– Stop what? This? Or this?
– Oh, goodness. You keep that up and I won’t want you to stop.
– That’s the idea.
– You think this was your idea?
– Of course. It’s always on my mind.
– Like Georgia.
– Never mind. Oh, stop that. You’ll make me giggle.
– I like it when you giggle. You jiggle when you giggle. In all the right places, I might add.
– Hmm. I think I’ll just be very still.
– And make me do all the work?
– This was your idea. Why should I do any of the work?
– Because you like to see how I react?
– As long as you react by giving me presents.
– You want presents now?
– If you don’t get back to work, you’ll have to give me presents before you start to work.
– Oh, yeah?
– Oomph. Oh my! I can’t breathe.
– I want you breathless. Maybe you’ll stop talking.
– You want to do all the talking?
– Nope. No talking from anybody.
– Have at it.
– Okey dokey. Yumm!